***New Online Narcan® Training coming in May 2022!!
*STAY TUNED – CHECK BACK ON THIS PAGE FOR SCHEDULE
OR Email : Tammy@hopeoveraddiction.org and ask to be added to the Narcan Training email list!
Each attendee MUST REGISTER to receive your login and password.
Learn How To Administer Naloxone (Narcan®)-the life saving opiate overdose reversal medication.
Who should attend?
- Family members or close friends of people in recovery for heroin or other opiates.
- Emergency First Responders.
- School teachers and other personnel.
- Drug rehab counselors.
- EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO ADMINISTER Narcan®!
What will you learn?
- What are opiates?…
- How does your body react to an opiate?
- How to recognize an overdose!
- How to administer Narcan®!
What will you leave with?
- Narcan® Nasal Kit
- The understanding of why Substance Use Disorder is a disease
- The knowledge how to save a life!
To schedule a private group training, email Tammy@hopeoveraddiction.org; Include your Name and daytime phone number. Include the name of the group, date, time preference, and a couple alternatives. Someone will call you soon.
No training too large or too small! What group should host a training? Churches, employers, civic groups, restaurants, first responders, ANY GROUP!!
ALL TRAININGS ARE ONLINE! You must register to receive an email login and password.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON FOR May 2022 ONLINE TRAININGS!
To receive an email when a Narcan® Training has been added to the calendar, email Tammy@HopeOverAddiction.org Put “Add to List” in the subject line.